The New Year is almost here and it’s time to start thinking about my goals for the year.
This past year, my main goal was to read 60 books–and I surpassed that by reading over 100 books!
This year, I’m going to get a little more nuanced with my goals:
- Read 75 books this year (I expect I’ll be busier than I was this past year).
- Catch up on my physical TBR. I don’t know if this will ever happen. I have 50 books unread, and I can’t stop buying them.
- After looking at last year’s stats, I really want to read more diverse books. So, for every month, I will read at least one book set in a different culture or by a BIPOC author or that is LGBTQ+.
- Listen to one audiobook. I’m not into audiobooks at all, but it seems like every reading challenge has an audiobook on it and with that in mind…
- Complete one reading challenge. I’m going to attempt multiple, though.
- Finally, read more nonfiction about topics that interest me.
Let me know what your goals are!