I live vicariously through fictional characters. But, these are all things I would do if I could.
- Ride in the Impala with Sam and Dean from Supernatural.
- Fly in the Tardis with the Doctor from Doctor Who. Preferably the 11th Doctor, though 10 is also great.
- Visit the Beast’s Library from Beauty and the Beast. I’ve always wanted that library.
- OR, have a library just like the Baudelaire’s from Series of Unfortunate Events. Before it got burned down, of course.
- Have Tea with Mr. Tumnus from The Chronicles of Narnia. Though, I’m more of a coffee drinker.
- Take Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons at Hogwarts from Harry Potter. I think I’d like to fight a Boggart, personally.
- Meet Rhys and Cas and the rest of the cool faeries (NOT Tamlin) from A Court of Thornes and Roses. Ugh, do you ever physically miss a world that you read about? I read this series a year ago and I’m having withdrawal.
- Eat at Luke’s Diner from Gilmore Girls. Coffeeeeeeeee.
- Party at Jay Gatsby’s house from The Great Gatsby. I want to go to a giant fancy 20’s part just once.
- Have an Unbirthday party with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland. A very happy unbirthday to you!
- Have Saturday detention with the Breakfast Club. It’s only my favorite movie. I want to think I’m the princess, but I’m probably the nerd.
That’s it for now, but the thing about bucket lists (just like to read lists) is they always keep growing! There was some stuff I thought about adding–like fighting in The Hunger Games–then I realized I would most definitely die. What’s on your fictional bucket list?